HOW DO I SUBMIT?
1. Download Snapchat if you are not already a Snapchatter. If you are already using Snapchat, log in and start planning your Story.
2. Start Snapping! Use Snapchat or Spectacles to shoot your Story, then save your best Snaps to turn into a Story.
3. You can edit your Story in many ways, but it should be no longer than 120 seconds long.
4. Read our rules and regulations to make sure you qualify. We will be accepting submissions from those who are 18+ and living in the USA. You can only submit once. Any content that is explicitly violent, profane or disrespectful of others will be automatically disqualified.
5. Don’t let your masterpiece disappear! Be sure to save each Snap you want to keep and save your Story when it’s finished.
6. Come back to this page before February 17, 2017 at 6pm ET when submissions close, and follow the link below to upload your video file. Seriously, press Control + D now.
WHAT COULD I WIN?
Tribeca Film Festival programmers will watch all the submissions and choose up to 10 finalists. The finalists will all receive a badge to attend the Tribeca Film Festival. A jury of Jason Biggs, Andy Cohen, Dillon Francis, Eva Longoria, Serena Williams and more will determine the winner of the category, which will be announced during the Festival.